[rdfweb-dev] namespace for for resume related information

Danny Ayers danny666 at virgilio.it
Fri Mar 19 16:55:22 UTC 2004

Hi Patrick, looking good.

Minor point - I did find it a little confusing that you've used
lower-case intial letters for the class names in the code, although in
the text they do follow the (unofficial) convetion of being upper-case
(properties starting lower-case).

Uldis Bojars (CaptSolo) has also put together a schema for CVs. I've not
checked, but I bet there are some equivalences you can map across. You
might want to find a Latvian-German dictionary too ;-)

http://kaste.lv/~captsolo/semweb/

Cheers,
Danny.