[rdfweb-dev] namespace for for resume related information

Leandro Mariano Lopez llopez at xinergiaargentina.com
Mon Mar 22 12:52:08 UTC 2004

Patrick Kollitsch wrote:
> cv:skill
> skills of the person in programs, languages* or specific topics.
> * we made an extra language-section here, because the lang:masters from
> http://purl.org/net/inkel/rdf/schemas/lang/1.1# has no notation of the
> quality the person speaks that language. maybe you got another idea to
> realize that
That's true!!! I've knew it since I create that properties :\ But I'm
open to new suggestions. I've to update the ontolofy, but I've no time.
A while ago I've write a 2.0 Draft, you can check it at:

http://f14web.com.ar/inkel/rdf/schemas/lang/2.0 (RDF)
http://f14web.com.ar/inkel/rdf/schemas/lang/2.0.n3
http://f14web.com.ar/inkel/rdf/schemas/lang/2.0.example.n3
http://f14web.com.ar/inkel/rdf/schemas/lang/2.0.example.rdf