[rdfweb-dev] Smushing the Semantic Web / Invalid data in IFP's

Victor Lindesay victor at schemaweb.info
Wed Mar 24 09:11:44 UTC 2004

My FOAF at:
http://www.schemaweb.info/foaf/vlindesay.xml
contains foaf:PersonalProfileDocument but your validator can't find it.

Not does it find the numerous instances of foaf:mbox_sha1sum.

May I respectfully suggest that you test your software before release.

%2F%2Fwww.ldodds.com%2Fldodds-knows.rd

> It also doesn't spot the mbox_sha1sum properties. The error message
refers
> to mbox_sha1, is it a typo?

Yeah, I hard coded a couple of IFP's, mostly to speed up development
time so I could get the feature going before I had to be asleep :)  This

evening I'll properly add all the IFP's.