[rdfweb-dev] FOAF Properties Cardinality

Laurent Hausermann lhauserm at naema.org
Tue Mar 30 22:55:11 UTC 2004

Hi Ian,

Le mar 30/03/2004 =E0 17:44, Ian Davis a =E9crit :

> > Do you plan to restict the number of some properties (like name,
> > firstname, surname) in a foaf:Person ? Or should I consider that
> > every property could be included twice or more in foaf:Person ?
> You should expect any number of any property in FOAF.

It won't be easy to design a Object model to manager FOAF File ! =

Do you consider that if an application (mine ;) reject a foaf:person
with two names, it will be a =

Foaf specification violation ?

Have-you got any UML modelisation of FOAF specification or FOAF real
"usage" (based on foaf comunity usage statistics ) ? =

Laurent