[rdfweb-dev] NEEDED: SIMPLE FOAF->Javabeans conversion
marc at broadbandmechanics.com
Tue May 4 22:53:13 UTC 2004
My good friend Danny Ayers turned us (Tribe in this context) onto this
entire system for converting rdf to Java.
But we don't need all that. That's overkill. It'll take more time to
just deal with all that, then to.
Anyway - here's what the Tribe is looking for:
- their whole world if Javabeans
- they want to convert FOAF to and from their world
- this will lead to a demo showing Ecademy (thank you jUlian -
in advance) connecting FOAF files with Tribe.net.
- that then leads to a formal chartering of a FOAFnet fo
commercial FOAF based systems
- but first things first we need aworking demo
- and that requires moving FOAF into and out of Javabeans
The statement was "isn't there somebody out there who's converted FOAF
So I ask you - dear mail list - is there?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the foaf-dev