[rdfweb-dev] Re: FOAFnet and the future of FOAF in commercialsystems

Marc Canter marc at broadbandmechanics.com
Thu May 6 18:04:55 UTC 2004

Quick statement about Microsoft.

Not sure how many of you have checked out WinFS and the future MS file
system - but it's triples.

And they have first order objects built-in for:
	- media
	- people and groups
	- messages

Dudes - we all can't ignore Microsoft - no matter how right we are.

And let me tell you - whether it's called rdf or not - or whether it's
FOAF compatible or not - that shit is the shit.

:-)

Pardon my French.

- Marc