[rdfweb-dev] My MSFT-approved, FOAF-friendly biz plan now online

Frank Ruscica fruscica at opportunityservices.com
Thu May 6 18:58:20 UTC 2004

Below is the form e-mail I've been circulating.  The plan is very
FOAF-friendly...

---

To whom it may concern,

My MSFT-approved antidote to offshoring is now online at
www.jobczar.us/businessplan.html.

More specifically, the  proposed antidote is my "open sourced" business
plan for a provider of customized lifelong learning and career services
(CLLCS), the industry that is likely to create the most good jobs for
Americans over the next 20-30 years.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, etc.

Enjoy,

Frank Ruscica

Founder
The Opportunity Services Group :: Have Fun to Get Ready
www.opportunityservices.com