[rdfweb-dev] FOAFnet and the future of FOAF in commercial systems

Marc Canter marc at broadbandmechanics.com
Fri May 7 08:49:24 UTC 2004

Julian wrote.....

 [1]The RDF tool community really needs to put work into getting an RDF
parser and datastore into the standard distributions of things like PHP.

It took a surprisingly long time for this to happen with XML. Now it's
RDF's turn. Some binaries for MS Windows users wouldn't go amiss either.

=========

If all goes well Joel De Gan will have that - soon.  And inside Drupal -
as well.

Then the world gets to bitch at Julian about forking.......

:-)

Me - I'm just having fun testing 1Up.com - which is currently called:

http://www.ntnse.com/

So come on in and beat on buggy code.

But it will be FOAF compatible - once we get the basic stuff working.

Launch is next week - come hell of high water.

:-)