[rdfweb-dev] FOAFnet and the future of FOAF in commercial systems

Jeremy Gray jeremy at jeremygray.ca
Sun May 9 16:37:10 UTC 2004

Sorry about taking so long to respond - I too was stuck in a whole series of
time-consuming commitments.

-snip-

I think that the list you provide might well make for a good "Core"
definition, right up until it shifts into this kind of stuff, which, if
given a choice, I'd rather see split across several non-Core modules,
especially once it gets into names, IM IDs, location-based information,
vCard, bio: stuff, etc: