Presence vocab Re: [rdfweb-dev] NotifyURI

Joel De Gan joel at tagword.com
Tue May 11 21:08:02 UTC 2004

Already in the works. :)

In addition to the rdf list, we have also contacted other groups for
whom mobility is key and the ability to post about "MeNow".
This includes, Steve Mann (who sent me a lot of good info on glogging),
the MIT wearables group and some of the #pa people contacted professors
and other professionals who are working on ways to "be mobile" etc.

However, I will be sending the spec out in the following order for
review before tossing it to the public at large or anyone else for that
matter.

1) the #pa people who are helping me out on it.
2) yourself and a a few select people on this list who are interested.
3) this entire list for comments critique etc.
4) finally posted in it's temp home base on peoplesdns.com
5) submit for official foaf extension.

I am assuming that is a good route to take.
-joeldg

--
joeldg - developer, Intercosmos media group.
http://lucifer.intercosmos.net