[rdfweb-dev] MeNowDocument proposed FOAF extension

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Wed May 12 15:37:57 UTC 2004

At 08:32 AM 5/12/2004 -0700, Jeremy Gray wrote:
>Given recent discussion about modularization of the main FOAF spec, I'm a
>bit surprised to see a proposed module spec that is equally monolithic,
>especially given the parties involved in its creation.

Heh - just a reminder that we started working on this about 24hrs ago and
we keep saying over & over again this is a living document. Feedback is
good and WE DO have plans for a core spec, modular specs and new/other
schemas. We're just trying to keep everyone in the loop as we develop it.

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.2472

http://ocw.mit.edu                        Work.
http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.city-of-doors.com               Sigil.
http://www.hackerfoundation.org          Future.
http://www.osvdb.org/                         Security.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE