[rdfweb-dev] Proposal of a Latin American Semantic Web Group

Leandro Mariano Lopez llopez at xinergiaargentina.com
Wed May 12 22:25:50 UTC 2004

Hello everybody:

I've send and email to web-semantica-ayuda [1], an spanish mailing list
about the semantic web. I've been talking with Charles McCathieNevile
and Eva Mendez about the creation of a Latin American Semantic Web
Group, to bring documentation and news to all the people who speaks
spanish and want to know about the SW. I've also post the same text in
my weblog [2], so the people who isn't suscribed to that list could read
the announce.

Well, I just want you to know about it. If there's anybody interested,
please, contact me.

[2]
http://f14web.com.ar/inkel/blog/2004/05/grupo-de-investigacin-sobre-la-web.html

Regards,