[rdfweb-dev] xslt and rdf?

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Sun May 30 16:37:12 UTC 2004

On Friday 07 May 2004 21:25, Bryce Benton wrote:
> Is xslt actually the way to go?
> Should I first serialize the rdf into RxR or use TreeHugger or something
> similar?
I have finally gotten around to documenting the approach I've been taking [1].

The R3X syntax profile isn't formally defined (yet?), but I think y'all
should be able to grasp the concept.

BTW, I haven't argued for transforming on the server, but at least until
Opera gets with game, I'll still be doing it. Besides, if I can perform the
transformation once, with conneg there's really no need for everyone to do it
on page view (and sometimes IE doesn't like to show the source for
transformed documents, leaving the client side approach practically
useless)...

[1]
http://www.wasab.dk/morten/blog/archives/2004/05/30/transforming-rdfxml-with-xslt

Regards,