[rdfweb-dev] xslt and rdf?

bryce benton himself at brycebenton.us
Sun May 30 17:58:11 UTC 2004

Thanks for the tips, Morten.

In my case, I'm only dealing with predictable RDF, since I'm already
using a template for this. I can thus save the step of normalizing the
RDF by simply spitting out normalized RDF to begin with.

What is your opinion regarding which syntax XSLT would like the best?
RxR? R3X? ... some other syntax (most likely with one or more x's or R's)?

Are there any benefits to R3X over RxR besides the fact that it can be
generated by Redland?

Cheers,
Bryce