[rdfweb-dev] FOAF Website

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Sat Nov 20 03:12:41 UTC 2004

Although I'm painfully aware, as a web developer, of terminally delayed
projects, I was just noticing that the FOAF Project Hompeage wiki page
[1] indicates that the site was looking for a Nov. 1 launch date, pushed
back to Nov 15th.

Oops.

Can we split up tasks to take some of this load off Nicole? Seems like
http://rdfweb.org/pipermail/foafsite-webmasters/2004-September/000021.html
might be a good place to start, although I'm not sure how much of this
may have already been completed.

I'd like to have the beautiful work that Nicole has put into this up and
working for us. The more I've worked with designing website, the more
I've become aware of how a nice looking website really does attract more
looks than a duller one.

Thoughts, instructions, other tasks, or just a "Go ahead, that list
hasn't been done yet?"

Just keeping it in everyone's mind.

[1] http://rdfweb.org/topic/FoafProjectHomepageNotes
--