[rdfweb-dev] Foaf-a matic (was: FOAF Website)

Jon Hanna jon at hackcraft.net
Sat Nov 27 16:17:54 UTC 2004

I feel that the IFP properties will continue to be mis-used for non IFP data
even if people are warned about this (you can't tell people anything) and a
better UI for preventing this would be to ask them whether they are the sole
person with that mbox, weblog, etc. I also think that it can be worthwhile
recording these shared addresses and to this end I developed the ontology at
<http://www.hackcraft.net/FOAFNonIFP/>.

Regards,
Jon Hanna
Work: <http://www.selkieweb.com/>