[rdfweb-dev] re: New tool: BEAT.THE.FOAM v. 0.1

Zaczek hydrozag at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Nov 28 19:21:31 UTC 2004

Hello. Thanks for your comments, Alex.

I suppose what you propose could be an alternative syntax, similar to the one in the taxonomy module where
you can have:

<taxo:topics>
      <rdf:Bag>
        <rdf:li resource="http://meerkat.oreillynet.com/?c=cat23">
      </rdf:Bag>
    </taxo:topics>

or:

  <taxo:topic rdf:about="http://meerkat.oreillynet.com/?c=cat23">

When I query with RDQL I don't see a much higher degree of difficulty with Bags involved...
Is it an issue for applications compatibility? Or just a question of style?

If Alex agrees I can add the proposal as the simplified version of markup to the FOAM spec.
Although I would keep the Bag version in case some people are used to it.

Greets,
Zaczek

-------------
On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 05:01:19PM +0100, Zaczek wrote:
> <foaf:Person>
>  <!-- snip -->
>     <foam:memes>
>         <rdf:Bag>