[rdfweb-dev] Plink

Dom Ramsey dom at dynamite.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 15:50:31 UTC 2004

Just to let you all know that I'll shortly be taking down plink.org.

It was fun to do, but I'm now getting way too many complaints from
people who have appeared without permission in other people's FOAF files
and have found themselves via Google.

Trying to explain FOAF to these people generally doesn't work, and more
often than not, they're too irate to care. So the easiest thing for me
to do is just take the site down.

However... I've no doubt that I'll be doing lots of RDF type tricks (and
possibly stupid FOAF tricks) on my new project -
http://www.fotothing.com/ - at some point.

It seems it's fine to publish FOAF data, just as long as you don't write
anything that actually uses the data.. :)

--
Dom Ramsey
http://www.domramsey.com/