[rdfweb-dev] FOAF IRC meeting in #swig @ 2005-03-16T17:00Z

Ian Davis iand at internetalchemy.org
Wed Mar 16 11:21:08 UTC 2005

On 15/03/2005 22:44, Morten Frederiksen wrote:
> A reminder regarding the upcoming IRC meeting [1], as decided at the last
> meeting [2].
I can't make the meeting since I'll be travelling so...

> b) The issue process experiment and new/other issues
I like the experiment so far, but wish that there were more voices
debating the issues. It's very likely that everyone is busy. Hopefully
they're all building semweb apps.... :)

> c) BirthdayIssue, pending decision (on TwoPropSplit?)
I'm obviously in favour of TwoPropSplit and if it's approved today will
undertake to address the date format issue with the BIO vocab.

Ian

--
http://internetalchemy.org | http://purl.org/NET/iand