[rdfweb-dev] attendance at events - vocab?

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Mar 16 23:39:48 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 07:36:25PM +0000, Libby Miller wrote:
> This sounds great :) any chance they might use iCalendar-as-rdf in their
> RSS feeds? or some subset? or at least some structured information about
> dates, homepages etc? is there a mailing list I can join?

As they're spitting out iCal anyway, i think they'll take on the ical
vocab to decorate RSS with, and FOAF properties where they are
approp/avail, including at least one IFP...
(Matt Webb could offer the definitive answer about plans, if i said
any more i would just be making it up.)

> seems a bit muddled. The semantics might take a bit of disentangling.
> Some new properties might be useful.

i was enjoying this old mail thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2003Oct/0001.html
it would be good to shoot-off a foaf-evnt type vocab for expressing
such ideas, if there's really not one in the world now.

> Can I forward your message to www-rdf-calendar at w3.org Jo?

very happy for you to; i fell off that list a while ago...

zx