[rdfweb-dev] list of "MicroModels"

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:13:10 UTC 2005

I've started a list on the ESW Wiki :
[[
Developments around blogging and syndication have led to the emergence
of Web formats which are closely related to HTML but are designed to
carry explicit data. The purpose of this page is to assemble a
collection of data models corresponding to each of these, along with
mappings from the formats to the models.
]]
http://esw.w3.org/topic/MicroModels

I started with the list of microformats (hence the cheesy title), have
filled in a bit but got bored after half an hour. If anyone can be
bothered filling in a few blanks, I'd be grateful.

It's a bit too gappy to bother the swig and microformats lists with
just yet, but you peeps don't mind, do you..?

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com