[rdfweb-dev] FOAF HTML spec and FOAF RDF schema don't seem to agree

Matthew Denner matt.denner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 22:37:02 UTC 2005

On 10/9/05, Dan Brickley <danbri at w3.org> wrote:
> You're right; sorry. We lost that triple by accident when I
> last updated the spec. Will add it back in. [...] There, fixed.

Dan, thanks for doing that.  There are a couple of others that are
causing me some issues but I'm pretty certain that it's my fault with
those: I'm not actually handling properties and classes outside of the
FOAF namespace at the moment (and I'm not quite sure how I'll be going
about handling that, if at all).

> The Ruby code sounds fun, do send a pointer round when you've
> got something you're happy having folk look at...

My intention is to have a drop-in replacement for ActiveRecord in
Ruby-on-Rails.  I know Obie is working on something similar (and owe
him alot of inspiration) but I've hit a requirement for it in a
project so need to get something going myself.  I'll be more than
happy to share this with this community and with the Ruby-on-Rails
gang when I've got something more meaningful (I've got a level of
class generation; I just need to be able to hook that into a model so
that it's useful).

Matt