[rdfweb-dev] foafers at eswc'06?

Tom Heath tom.heath at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 17:20:50 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

Yep, I'll be there, helping to ensure there are some funky Semantic
Web technologies to play with at the conference: photo annotation,
ajax-based chat, a semantic wiki, FOAF delegates list, and more: Have
a look at http://www.eswc2006.org/technologies/ for more info.

See you there,

Tom.
(Semantic Web Technologies Co-ordinator, ESWC2006)