[foaf-dev] Videntity.org now importing remote FOAF profiles

Dan Libby danda at videntity.org
Mon Jan 29 20:59:17 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I've just added automatic foaf (and hcard) import into Videntity.org. It's
still experimental, but seems to work.  Read about it here:
http://wiki.www.videntity.org/wiki/Importing_Remote_User_Profile

I'd be interested in hearing about any problems, suggestions for improvement,
etc.  I'm sure there will be lots of edge cases.

Also, I was wondering if anyone can point me towards some docs on how to
properly add/retrieve mailing address information (street, city, zip, etc)
from a foaf document.  Specifically, I'd like to differentiate home/office
addresses.  Is that standardized?

regards,

--
Dan Libby