[foaf-dev] MyBlogLog FOAF

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Sat Apr 5 08:25:40 BST 2008

I saw in an email to the dataportability public list today that
MyBlogLog has FOAF.
eg http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/jbond/foaf/ and the FOAF is
available in JSON
eg  http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/jbond/foaf/?format=json

Hooray! The one thing that bothers me is that each foaf:knows has a full
list of *their* services as well. If you were Scoble and all your
contacts used lots of services as well, then the file could get very
big. I prefer the FOAF layout where each foaf:knows entry has minimal
detail. mbox_sha1sum, human readable name and a seeAlso link and that's
it.

And there's very little of your MyBlogLog profile encoded in your
section of the foaf. Surprisingly, not even a link to your ByBlogLog
profile page.

Does anyone know anyone at the MyBlogLog dev team?

--
Julian Bond  E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com  M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
Webmaster:          http://www.ecademy.com/      T: +44 (0)192 0412 433