[foaf-dev] Re: 'Interested In' field

Anthony Steele anthony.steele13 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 8 13:07:06 BST 2008

> From: Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at crschmidt.net>
>
> What do you mean when you say "LiveJournal keeps this kind of data
> internally?" I'm not aware of anything like that.

Firstly, I'm not a livejournal developer or affiliated with livejournal or its parent company in any way.

I'm just looking at the way that they do friends groups as an example of simple and good way to model selective visiblity of data - i.e. make it visible to named friends groups.

To see this data, go to
http://www.livejournal.com/friends/editgroups.bml
Assuming that you have a login there. Docs are at http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=102

Thanks