[foaf-dev] [Ann] Triplify / LOD Triplification Challenge

Sören Auer auer at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Sat Apr 12 05:06:22 BST 2008

Hi all,

In order to get more explicit data, information and knowledge on the
Web, we recently released Triplify, a small plugin for database backed
Web applications, which publishes structured relational data on the Web
as Linked Data, RDF and JSON. Many Triplify configurations make heavy
use of FOAF. You can find more information about Triplify (and download
the latest version) at:

http://Triplify.org

In order to expedite the process of transforming the document Web into a
*queryable Web of Data* we are organizing a Linking Open Data
Triplification Challenge together with this years I-Semantics conference
[1]. The challenge awards *attractive prices* (MacBook Air, EeePC, iPod)
to the most innovative and promising semantifications.