[foaf-dev] FOAF Wiki OpenID is broken

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Wed Aug 20 18:50:45 BST 2008

Dan Brickley wrote:

> I suspect the current problem is something like the extension not
> finding the PHP library, ... am digging now...

Ok, in trying to debug this over a borrowed wifi connection I made it
worse! I figured the problem was because I made the files over to a
different Unix user. Experimenting on Dreamhost (where the site
currently lives) with switching this back to the other unix user
involves a "please wait 10-15 mins for your change to take effect. And
the changes apparently were not taking effect. I'm now getting other
errors I can't fix over this flakey connection - so apologies, this will
be down until at least tommorrow night when I'm back in the Netherlands.

Apologies for that.

Dan (via someone else's wifi)

--
http://danbri.org/