[foaf-dev] @deprecated mbox? (and phone? etc)

Kjetil Kjernsmo kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Sat Feb 2 06:07:46 GMT 2008

On Saturday 02 February 2008, Dan Brickley wrote:
> But vCard is frozen. What I'm saying here is just that there is a
> world of experience with vCard that can feed into something new. So
> sure lets work with vcard as it now is, but also make efforts this
> year to go talk to companies and projects who built UIs around the
> concepts in vCard, and find out where they're hurting, what they wish
> they could do beyond that.

Yup, that's true! But vCard allready has work and home roles, so that is
covered. But of course, there could be other problems.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer
kjetil at kjernsmo.net
Homepage: http://www.kjetil.kjernsmo.net/     OpenPGP KeyID: 6A6A0BBC