[foaf-dev] [Fwd: [FriendFeed] Re: FOAF tweaks]

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Fri May 9 12:12:58 BST 2008

Dan Brickley <danbri at danbri.org> Thu, 8 May 2008 11:43:24
>FYI, FriendFeed have nice FOAF descriptions of people's online
>accounts. It's just been updated to describe account names properly.

Good to see. But,

I can't see a single IFP either in the foaf:Person section or in the
foaf:knows. Friendfeed profiles are pretty thin but they've got email
addresses. Could they put in mbox_sha1sum? With no IFPs it makes it
impossible to smush. But then with the rise of rel=me and
foaf:accountProfilePage are we supposed to use all of them to do
smushing?

The foaf shows people I subscribe to. It doesn't show people who
subscribe to me. Or does it. Should it?

--
Julian Bond  E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com  M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
Webmaster:          http://www.ecademy.com/      T: +44 (0)192 0412 433