[foaf-dev] how to create an ontology spec

Stephane Corlosquet scorlosquet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:06:06 CEST 2008

Hi Miguel,

You can also look at the neologism project: http://neologism.googlecode.com/
Neologism is an online tool to create and publish vocabularies. check the
following link for an online demo and screencast: http://neologism.deri.ie/
While it's not as mature as other projects like SpecGen, it eases the
process of authoring vocabularies. It's still in alpha, and we are working
on adding the latest features to release the beta version (link to other RDF
terms and XSD datatypes support).

regards,
Stephane.