[foaf-dev] rdfs:Literal

Luigi Selmi selmi_luigi at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:01:57 CEST 2008

Thanks Masahide, now the editor accepts literal values for the properties of the rdfs:Literal type . This is the code produced:

<foaf:Person rdf:ID="MickeyMouse">
    <foaf:firstName rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">Mickey</foaf:firstName>
 </foaf:Person>

Luigi

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Lao Tzu

Luigi Selmi, MSc
addr.: 12 P.zza Roselle 00179 Rome, Italy
skype: luigiselmi
mobile: 3482405674
web site: http://www.sharesemantics.com