[foaf-dev] foaf:topic and dcterms:subject

KANZAKI Masahide mkanzaki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:04:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

IMHO, I think foaf:topic and dcterms:subject have a bit (arguably)
different semantics. Danbri's chart [1] might provide some idea about
this.

I guess both terms have somewhat vague definition, probably due to
varied usage history, and could be used interchangeably in some cases.
But, umm, doubt subProperty relation between them.

cheers,

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/danbri/3282565132/

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name