[foaf-dev] [Fwd: [FoRK] The Social Pulse of Human Connectivity On A Planetary Scale]

Simon Reinhardt simon.reinhardt at koeln.de
Thu Apr 23 14:18:56 CEST 2009

Dan Brickley wrote:
> Rather interesting! Assuming MSN users are representative...

I think there are local preferences over which IM network to use. In Germany ICQ had always been the most widespread one but MSN has caught up among the younger ones (different generations of friends). Nowadays it's not instant messengers anymore but social networks I assume. Unfortunately I could never find any statistics that compared usage in different countries. But I would say MSN's not *that* representative. :-)

Regards,
  Simon