[foaf-dev] FOAF sites offline during cleanup

Ian Davis iand at internetalchemy.org
Mon Apr 27 10:18:19 CEST 2009

Dan,

Sorry to hear about the attack on your server. If there's anything I or
Talis can do to help, just let me know.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri at danbri.org> wrote:

Thanks everyone for the concern and offers of help. It'll take a few
> days to figure out the best way to make the Web side of the project more
> helpable. In the meantime http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/ is worth
> some attention!

With the lessening emphasis on RDF/XML, shouldn't we be looking at signing
the triples. I seem to recall a paper by Jeremy Carroll that discussed this.
Also, now many of us are focussed on bnode-free linked data the problems of
signing are much easier: serialise as ntriples, sort and sign the result.

Ian