[foaf-dev] Starting again...

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Mon Apr 27 14:49:33 CEST 2009

On 27/4/09 13:28, Anselmo A. Peretto wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm starting to help the FOAF project again. I can help with some
> translations, art work and "evangelizing" (at events, user groups,
> friends, companies).

Thanks! Translations would be a great thing to help with for the next
rev of the spec.

I was talking with Masahide Kanzaki recently about a Japanese
translation, and we got to idea of using a simple RDFa template.

Have a look at http://www.kanzaki.com/docs/sw/foaf.html (and the RDF
distiller link at bottom) for an initial exploration of this idea.

Assuming we had an rdfs:label and rdfs:comment for each term in FOAF,
for several language translations, ... how should this be rendered in
the main spec? Any ideas, preferences?