[foaf-dev] Foaf HTML specification inaccessible if one has rdf in Accept headers

Nicholas J Humfrey njh at aelius.com
Tue Dec 1 10:42:43 CET 2009

This is a fairly common problem that often relates to the limitations
of mod_rewrite and not being able to deal with Accept header priorities.

The W3C recommend using mod_rewrite:
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/

But there must be a better solution (without using a scripting
language like PHP?) Perhaps a new Apache module or mod_rewrite patch/
improvement?

nick.