[foaf-dev] Definition and type of property name

Toby Inkster tai at g5n.co.uk
Sat Dec 5 00:58:38 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 18:26 -0500, Houghton,Andrew wrote:
> The FOAF specification says that property name has a range of
> rdfs:Literal.  What this implies to me is that you cannot have
> multiple name properties with the same language.

That's not the case - you can have as many names as you want in the same
language. If a property has a range of rdfs:Literal, all that means is
that its values are a not a URI[*] or blank node.

____
* - though they might be a string consisting of a URI.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>