[foaf-dev] FOAF from social apps - tools?

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Fri Dec 11 16:40:51 CET 2009

- Twitter: http://semantictweet.com/

[Peter Williams]  That is actually useful. I can tell the semweb story to Realtors now, and they will get it.

So what do I do in foaf-land to publish my vanity webid as http://homepw.org/home_pw#pw so it uses the http://semantictweet.com/home_pw#me as a data source?

Ie. In X.500 terms, how do I define a yellow pages index that such as a foaf+ssl verifier (given the homepw.org webid) would pull the semantictweet triples automatically?

Can I have it auto-merge two foaf cards?

i.e. So what do I do in foaf-land to publish my vanity webid as http://homepw.org/home_pw#pw so it merges the Person instances in the http://semantictweet.com/home_pw#me with the Person instances http://facebook.com/home_pw?