[foaf-dev] Proposal: deprecate pastProject and currentProject

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:27:43 CET 2009

2009/12/12 Richard Cyganiak <richard at cyganiak.de>:
> Libby,
>
> The properties are not used much because foaf:Project is not used
> much. If you deprecate them, it would only be consequent to deprecate
> that class along with the properties.
>
> I use all three in my homepage and would find it sad to see those
> terms removed from the spec.

Well I'd be sad if Richard was sad, but I do wonder about the
modelling - for them that get around to expressing such stuff,
wouldn't it be neater to use foaf:Project alongside terms for start
date/finish date (which presumably are already in some vocab out there
- not looked, but maybe DC even)?

Cheers,
Danny.

--