[foaf-dev] Proposal: deprecate pastProject and currentProject

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 03:21:00 CET 2009

I agree with everyone on the pragmatic steps forward - but pastProject
and currentProject are broken by design. Ok, keep those (or better
still see what Libby concludes), but please give advice on how to
express such stuff better.

Has to be said - so I have two triples in my store, one says this is
your current project (scuttered last week), another (scuttered today)
says this is your past project. Cool - seems the world is lying again.

I agree wholeheartedly with the idea of making things easy to use, but
I suspect using modelling that's broken in the first place is not
going to do anyone any favours.

Cheers,
Danny.

--