[foaf-dev] Updated Wordpress OpenID trust exporter - any Wordpress/PHP experts interested?

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Wed Dec 30 00:07:15 CET 2009

> http://melvincarvalho.com/blog/network
>
> I've activated 0.5 and included the string [f2f] ... it seems to be doing
> something ... tho im not sure it's picked up all openids, however that could
> be something on my side ...

Thanks for checking it out (and Peter for the comments too).

I've updated docs a bit...

Wiki - http://wiki.foaf-project.org/w/F2FPlugin
Blog - http://danbri.org/words/2009/12/29/523

Here's a thought before I crash out for the night: if site A is
chosing which OpenIDs to accept by virtue of loading lists from site
B, and both A and B make their accept lists public, how can we help
site C not treat http://foo.example.org/ 's presence on both lists as
independent pieces of evidence of trustworthyness? Is this just a bit
more metadata about the lists / sites?