[foaf-dev] Updated Wordpress OpenID trust exporter - any Wordpress/PHP experts interested?

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 02:19:12 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:07 AM, Dan Brickley <danbri at danbri.org> wrote:

> > http://melvincarvalho.com/blog/network
> >
> > I've activated 0.5 and included the string [f2f] ... it seems to be doing
> > something ... tho im not sure it's picked up all openids, however that
> could
> > be something on my side ...
>
> Thanks for checking it out (and Peter for the comments too).
>
> I've updated docs a bit...
>
> Wiki - http://wiki.foaf-project.org/w/F2FPlugin
> Blog - http://danbri.org/words/2009/12/29/523
>
> Here's a thought before I crash out for the night: if site A is
> chosing which OpenIDs to accept by virtue of loading lists from site
> B, and both A and B make their accept lists public, how can we help
> site C not treat http://foo.example.org/ 's presence on both lists as
> independent pieces of evidence of trustworthyness? Is this just a bit
> more metadata about the lists / sites?

Perhaps get something like Sindice to hoover up all the rdfa snippets, then
sparql for approved openids?

BTW: the RDFa that you generated got imported to my FOAF activity stream!

http://foaf.me/?webid=http://foaf.me/melvincarvalho#me

- Click on the tab 'Activity' and you'll see the RDFa is perfectly
preserved!