[foaf-dev] foaf for dummies

Mischa@Garlik mischa.tuffield at garlik.com
Fri Feb 6 03:33:58 CET 2009

Hello,

You could try foaf.qdos.com

and specifically :

The viewer :
foaf.qdos.com/viewer/

and you could even try the builder, which gives a visual
representation and give you the ability to edit your foaf file.

foafbuilder.qdos.com

Here is some blurb about it:

http://lists.foaf-project.org/pipermail/foaf-dev/2008-December/009437.html

This is my foaf file (http://mmt.me.uk/foaf.rdf) rendered in the viewer:

http://foaf.qdos.com/find/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmmt.me.uk%2Ffoaf.rdf

Note that in order for your foaf file to be rendered in the viewer you
need to upload your foaf file at the ping url : http://foaf.qdos.com/ping
  . Btw the link to your foaf file is broken at the moment ;)

I also generate the HTML of my website http://mmt.me.uk/ from my foaf
file, I keep meaning to put the code somewhere...

Mischa