[foaf-dev] Fictional stuff

Nick Gibbins nmg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 09:10:20 CEST 2009

K. Faith Lawrence wrote:
> Thank you to Nick and Misha for mentioning OntoMedia. It is what Paul
> at the BBC has been working with and I am pleased to say that, to the
> best of my knowledge, it has handled with the interesting challenges
> of Dr Who.

No problem. Is the OntoMedia ontology itself still online? I know that there was
a copy on the AKT triplestore machine, but that's long gone now.

Dr Nicholas Gibbins                                     nmg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~nmg/
School of Electronics and Computer Science         tel: +44 (0) 23 80598879
University of Southampton                          fax: +44 (0) 23 80592865