[foaf-dev] [foaf-protocols] revisiting FOAF project goals

Matthew Rowe m.rowe at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Wed Jun 24 13:33:08 CEST 2009

Hello

I concur with what Dave has said here, particularly regarding the need
to explicitly define topics of relationships and associated trust
values.

I think that the latter issue (assigning trust values to
relationships) as this appears to becoming especially important now
that work within the Semantic Web community is moving towards trust.