[foaf-dev] [foaf-protocols] FOAF Activity Streams

Matthew Rowe m.rowe at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 15:25:51 CET 2009

Maybe it can be used to describe that you 'know' about these events,
although as you have said, this is not the intended usage of foaf:knows.

Maybe it should be adapted to use foaf:Agent for the domain and range?
Thereby covering a more abstract notion of an account holder on
identi.ca?

On 18 Mar 2009, at 10:29, Olivier GENDRIN wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:38 PM, Daniel O'Connor
> <daniel.oconnor at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm not "friend" with all the people i'm following on identi.ca,
>>> some
>>> of them are not even "people", but "agents" (like open source
>>> projects). In the given example, I see that Mhausenblas is following
>>> vocamp (3rd starting from the end), which is "a series of informal
>>> events". Does FOAF allow me to be friend with a "a series of