[foaf-dev] foaf:describedBySection

Leigh Dodds leigh at ldodds.com
Mon Mar 23 20:43:01 CET 2009

Hi,

Whether we need a new property seems to depend on whether a fragment
of a webpage could legitimately be described as a foaf:Document. The
definition of that class is pretty broad, so I think its open for
debate. If that is the case, then you could probably just get away
with:

x foaf:page <http://www.example.org/document.html#section>.

If not, then this might be useful:

http://www.w3.org/TR/Pointers-in-RDF/