[foaf-dev] foaf:hasRightOnAccount and sioc:hasRightOnItem (was: About sioc:UserAccount)

Olivier GENDRIN olivier.gendrin at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:55:37 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri at danbri.org> wrote:
> For me lately, I think the core idea of an OnlineAccount is that it is
> something that exemplifies shared control: between some user and some
> service provider.
[CUT]
> Also typically there are ways
> in which a user can demonstrate control over some account.

TILT !

Reading this again, I just realize that foaf and/or sioc may miss (or
i may not know) a hasRightOnAccount/hasRightOnForum :

A foaf:agent (my employer) has a foaf:OnlineAccount, and delegates me
the right to write on it (ex : http://twitter.com/noserub). I get a
foaf:hasRightOnAccount with the write value.

The allowed values could be : create/read/update/delete.

And the same proposal for sioc:hasRightOnForum (maybe it's a
formalization of sioc:has_scope ?).

--
Olivier G.
http://identi.ca/lespacedunmatin