[foaf-dev] RDF/RDFa now part of Drupal core

Peter Williams pwilliams at rapattoni.com
Thu Oct 22 20:44:32 CEST 2009

Be helpful if there was a drupal "consumer" plugin, allowing a convincing demo. i.e. One drupal site pulls pages on an RSS feed from another, parsing the RDFa on each page in the feed, and generates new HTML bounced on its own RDFS data source merging (say). Perhaps the consumer then mints its own RSS feed of its _re-generated_ pages.